Top 10 Tips to Keep Your Marriage Spicy
We had a lot of laughs on our A Wife Like Me Facebook Live last night, as we talked about keeping our marriages spicy. Here are Shannon and Amanda’s top ten tips to keep your marriage spicy, in no particular order of importance:
- Touch him. Everywhere.
- Be flexible. Stay open-minded.
- Plan a night out. Or simply plan time alone at home – just plan something.
- Slooooooow dooooown. Enjoy it. Relax.
- Watch a game with him. And stay off your phone.
- Location, location, location. Enough said, friends.
- Love his family, and mean it.
- Kiss more.
- Send your husband a spicy text.
- Communicate. Talk to each other about whether you’re happy with how often you’re intimate, if you’d like to try something new, and pray together about your sex life, asking God to make it a beautiful time of powerful connection.
STEP AWAY FROM THE DISHES
Girls. Stay spicy. And PAY. DA. BILLZ.
Shannon and Amanda
Amanda Davison is on a mission to share how her education in counseling and God’s word changed her life and marriage. Her goal is to transform marriages through the hearts of wives by inspiring wives to live convinced of God’s love and love others from this awesome overflow. She is The Wife Coach, Founder of A Wife Like Me, a Speaker, and Author. She works as the Director of Assimilations at The Naz church in Fergus Falls, MN, where her and her husband lead the Marriage Mentor Team. Her favorite ministry is inside her home where she is the wife to a farmer and mom to three. She looks forward to hearing from you and hopes you will join with her on the journey of learning to love God’s people well.
[…] who stocks and shares equivalent interests. So , you should always end up being polite and open https://awifelikeme.com/top-10-tips-to-keep-your-marriage-spicy/ to […]
[…] https://awifelikeme.com/top-10-tips-to-keep-your-marriage-spicy/ yesteryear, men from West take trouble locating a wife in their own countries. Asian females are […]
2 Comments on Top 10 Tips to Keep Your Marriage Spicy – Amanda Davison & Shannon Geurin